Hey, gang. This week’s list is a mishmash of words that struck my fancy. Read on!
- Groupthink: Decision-making by a group, especially when most of the group accept the decisions without thought or criticism
- Cosmophobia: An irrational fear that the world will end with a cosmic event
- Landraker: an obsolete term for a hobo or tramp
- Kibosh: To put a stop to something
- Kvetch: To complain nonstop in a whining fashion
- Mooncalf: A fool
Get the Vocab Builder every weekday by following me on Twitter.