I recently found a great list on Wordnik that defines different kinds of bad guys. Which bad guy are you?
- Dastard: “a sneaking, malicious coward”
- Desperado: an outlaw who is desperate or particularly bold
- Maelfactor: a criminal
- Mountebank: “a hawker of quack medicines who attracts customers with stories, jokes, or tricks”
- Blackguard: someone with no principles
- Evildoer: someone who does evil deeds
- Highwayman: someone who robs people on the road
- Goon: someone “hired to intimidate or harm opponents”
- Felon: someone who has committed a felony (a grave crime)
You can get the Vocab Builder every weekday by following me on Twitter.