This week’s words, from a variety of sources, just tickled my fancy.
- Anacoluthia: absence of grammar coherence
- Kith: friends
- Schlep: to lug something; to move in a clumsy manner
- Lupine: predatory; wolf-like
- Distrain: to seize property in an effort to get the owner to pay a debt
You can get the Vocab Builder every weekday by following me on Twitter.
- Phlegmatic: relating to phelm
- Transmute: to change forms, as one to another
- Belabor: to go on repeatedly about something
- Stagnate: to become still or innate; to cease to flow
- Impudence: bold, offensive behavior