Whether you need inspiration, writing advice, marketing ideas, or a reason to self-publish, there’s a story here for you.
Pick of the Week
- “Guest Post: Why I Self-Published My Novel … After Saying I NEVER Would”: Catherine Ryan Howard shares her reasoning for self-publishing and how it’s been earning her a living. (Duolit)
More Articles Worth Your Time
- “Seven Terrific Websites for Word Nerds and Writing Geeks”: Writing help, website advice, and file transfers. (Ragan.com)
- “31 Ways to Find Inspiration for Your Writing”: Really, the title says it all. Go ahead and click. (Write to Done)
- “How to Blog Reactively … and Why You Should”: To write top-quality posts, you sometimes have to wait for inspiration to hit you. In the meantime, write a scheduled post. (ProBlogger)
- “Five Surprising Ways Writers Can Use LinkedIn”: Organizing your connections is just one way LinkedIn can help writers. (The Renegade Writer)