This week’s words come from a famous document in America’s history. If you are the first person to e-mail me the correct answer, I’ll send you a copy of the document! Here’s the list:
- Unalienable: not to be separated or given away
- Liberty: being free from restriction or control
- Usurpation: a wrongful exercising of authority
- Despotism: absolute power
- Tyranny: a government ruled by one person with absolute power
You can get the Vocab Builder every weekday by following me on Twitter.
- Dissolution: disintegration
- Annihilation: the act of utterly distructing
- Appropriation: the act of taking something solely for oneself
- Magnanimity: the quality of being generous with forgiveness
- Allegiance: loyalty or obligation to a nation, sovereign, or cause
Remember, the first person to e-mail me the correct name of the document all these words come from wins a copy of that document! The winner will be announced in this space.